[pmwiki-users] Duplicate email notification and commentboxplus

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Dec 13 08:25:55 CST 2007

For the past month I've received duplicate email notifications
whenever I post a comment in my wiki using commentboxplus. The recipe
had worked beautifully for me previously. (I'm still a big fan of it.)

When I *edit* my page, PmWiki sends me one email notification, as it
should. But when I post a comment to it using commentboxplus I get two
identical email notifications. This happens for every page I've tested
in my wiki.

Unfortunately, I had made several changes around the same time that
the problem started:

1) changed to a new shared host,
2) copied my pmwiki installation to a couple of other directories
(it's not a farm, just separate PmWiki installations), and
3) installed a new version of commentboxplus.

I'm stumped, and could use some suggestions on how to find the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Randy