[pmwiki-users] List all contributors to a specific page?

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Dec 17 05:19:47 CST 2007

> > Is there a way to list all the contributors to a specific page, to produce
> > things such as "This page has been edited by X, Y and Z"?

> extract all the author names form the page history [..] and
> output the list in some agreeable form.

One would argue, though, that:
a) history also reports "spammers", which are most probably not to be included
b) somebody might adopt (at least on some pages) an "expiration"
method for history: thus the list of contributors will result cropped
somehow, while their work might well have been considerable and
consolidated in the page text.

For this reason, I think that just scanning the history would not make justice.

Luigi