[pmwiki-users] PmWiki.org & Sandbox refresh

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 17 07:29:07 CST 2007

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AutoRestore

>    2/ Can it be done and still preserve the history/recent changes
>    so that if a user does want to go back to something they were
>    trying out before the refresh they can?

The pmwiki.org site tells a white lie in this respect -- it doesn't
clear every 15 minutes, what it really does is clear 15 minutes after
the last post.  So, the history is there for 15 minutes after someone
makes an edit.  However, when the page is cleared, the history is
cleared as well.