[pmwiki-users] Wikiforms and wikilinks

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Dec 17 12:12:25 CST 2007

Hi all, especially John Rankin:

I have been using the Wikiforms recipe for one of my groups "Projects"
to create preformatted pages. It works quite well.

It generates pages named as Projects.00002, Projects.00004 etc. I use
the (:title :) directive to display the name of the project correctly.

I also use the "Formtitle" recipe to link to the numbered pages using
titles eg: [[?Projects.Museum]] etc.

I have a minor problem when creating links to non-existent wiki pages
within this group. This link takes me directly to the "Add" form in the
Projects group and puts the "Projects.Museum" in the field marked
(title) on this form. This is a non-editable field. All this is exactly
how I would like it except for the "Projects." Prefix in the title. Is
there any way to take this prefix out of the title?

You can see this on my wiki at http://hip.eharch.com. You can login with
'testadmin' and 'testpass'.

S-