[pmwiki-users] thumblist

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 11:24:03 CST 2007

Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 4:36:37 PM, Hans wrote:

> 2. Not knowing the image filename I like to display a thumbimage of
> the first image externally, i.e. in a different page/group (actually
> by using  a pagelist template format)
> So (:thumb image=1:) or something.

I solved that one in a pagelist template with

(:thumblist {=$FullName} usetemplate=1 count=1:)

I can't imagine this being very efficient, but it works.
i have to see how it goes with  alarge number of gallery pages.

This will be used for a pagelist showing title and short summary
plus a thumb image of a number of galleries, like a categorised meta
gallery if you like.

  ~Hans