[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and no username

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Thu Dec 20 11:47:06 CST 2007

Hello,
I'm using AuthUser and I'm very happy with everything. Just one little
detail that I'd like to tweak and don't know how:

I would like to set up a couple of users with editing rights. These
should get their user/pass combinations like "mike/pass1" etc.
Furthermore, I'd like the whole group/page to be read-protected as well,
but for reading I don't need a differentiation by username, but would
like to simply distribute one single password.

Would there be a way to achieve this? For editing, use AuthUser-like
user/pass combinations, whereas for reading everything works with a
simple password like in the original PmWiki distribution?

Thank you!

Mike