[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and no username

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Dec 22 12:37:25 CST 2007

If the login form didn't prompt for both Name and password, how would
users login? (I understood you wanted both user-based and page-
password-based authorizations in your wiki.)

You can tell users to leave Name blank if they are just entering a
password, or maybe you can conditionally decide which parts of the
Site.AuthForm to present.

Or maybe someone else has a better solution...

Hope that helps,

Randy