[pmwiki-users] "Group together" different passwords

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Dec 25 14:51:48 CST 2007

Mike,

I know of no way to group passwords to create a hierarchy. But your
question prompted some ideas for features that I'll post separately.

BTW, if you are using page passwords (with or without user-based
authentication) this way, you may want to add your vote at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00998
  to allow page password changes for a group of pages in a single
place. Until then you'll have to change the password on every page
whenever you want to change the password.

Randy