[pmwiki-users] table of content

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:07:01 CST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 5:35 AM, jdd <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:

> Hello :-)
> Happy christmas :-))
>
> I feel dumb, but I can't find the markup to insert a Table Of Content
> in a page... search find tables markups, but it's not what I seek for

Hi there:  Happy Christmas and all of that to you, too!

Don't feel dumb - in fact, there is not a "Table of Contents" markup in the
core distribution.  BUT there is a stable "Recipe" (add-on).  See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents.

Ask if you need help adding, configuring or using it -- happy wiki-ing.

Tegan