[pmwiki-users] Page History: view revisions

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:55:21 CST 2007

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/17021/focus=17023
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/28573/focus=28738
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00141
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00220

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/29844

>>The idea is to create a link by the side of the "restore" link,
something like "view this version", which would permit one to see the
state of the page at that time, instead of having to remember or
understand it from the various revisions shown.

>"This feature is likely coming"....

But still doesn't seem to be here, yet. Is there a recipe out there
that I'm not aware of? It's an enhancement I'd really like to see, but
that I believe is beyond the limits of my php-coding + time. :-(

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference