[pmwiki-users] Generating a printed document from wiki content

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 07:05:14 CST 2007

Thursday, February 1, 2007, 10:49:29 AM, Dan wrote:

> For example, could we easilly flatten a whole topic
> into a single page or something that can generate
> printable pages without being labor intensive?

Without going to use special recipes like publish pdf, what springs to
mind is to create a page with a pagelist directive which includes the
content of all the group's pages, and print that:

(:include group=MyGroup list=normal fmt=#include:)

Depending on the skin you use, the skin may use a print skin which
suppresses sidebar and action menues etc, leaving the pagecontent.

Hans