[pmwiki-users] Hg tweaks...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Feb 1 17:10:39 CST 2007

Ok, I've come close to a solution to the problem of creating a pull
down menu for subgroups (ZAP will use this with Hg to create pages in
the proper locations...).  Much easier than I thought thanks to a tip
from Kathryn...

Given the following example where I'm trying to retrieve one instance
each of One and Two...

> > Main-One.A
> > Main-One.B
> > Main-Two.A
> > Main-Two.B

The pagelist can be set to (:pagelist group-Main-* fmt=#group:) and
I'm almost there.  Give me

Main-One
Main-Two

So I thought I would try to use the new BaseName feature in PmWiki...

In config.php I put:

$BaseNamePatterns['/^Main-/'] = '';
also $BaseNamePatterns['/^Main\\-/'] = '';

and in the pagelist template I changes {$=Group} to {=$BaseName}

I get two bullet points but the text is gone.  Can someone point out
what I'm missing.  I think I must be almost there...

Cheers,
Dan