[pmwiki-users] Default homepage

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 2 07:28:11 CST 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 08:13:28AM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> How do you change the default location of the homepage when you do
> something like
>
> [[Group.]]
>
> I'd like it to be Main instead of Group.Group by default.  I've tried
> $DefaultPage and $DefaultName but can't seem to get it to work.  Any
> ideas?

Well, if $DefaultName is set to 'Main', and Group.Main already
exists, then [[Group.]] does become Group.Main.  So, this only
comes into play when the default page doesn't already exist.

Currently it's hard-coded into the MakePageName() routine.
There's another thread that asks the same question, however,
so I'll see about turning it into an option of some sort.