[pmwiki-users] Running pmwiki within another site???

R. Mariotti r.mariotti at fdcx.net
Fri Feb 2 08:04:42 CST 2007

As a new installee/user of this fine product I currently have it
configured so it starts a new tab/window to run the instance of pmwiki.

This is available via a left-side menu button on our Intranet site.

I was wondering if it would be possible (albeit not easy) to run pmwiki
within the "contents" section of our Intranet and have it work relative
to that location?

If anyone has done this of those familiar with the construct of pmwiki
and/or its available skins, please provide some insight on this matter?

All responses greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

bobmct