[pmwiki-users] Folderized wiki.d won't allow new group creation!

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Feb 3 16:06:24 CST 2007

Ouch...

1)  I group-folderized wiki.d

2) set permissions for all folders to 777 (same as wiki.d)

3) added: $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
to farmconfig.php

4) and then tried:

http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php/Blooper/Blooper?action=edit

enter text and click "Save"

and got the old "can't process request " msg:

---------
PmWiki can't process your request

PmWiki needs to have a writable wiki.d/Blooper/ directory before it can
continue. You can create the directory manually etc....
---------

Does the folder style of organization really require us to manually
create a folder for each new group we might add? I doubt it...
There must be  some permissions problem?

Sivakatirswami