[pmwiki-users] PmWiki work directory, re-revisited

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 17:50:38 CST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 10:37:02AM +1100, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> You could then put things like .pageindex inside temp.d so that it's
> more visible.

In fact, one of the reasons I want to have a separate temporary
directory is so that we can get rid of the leading dot and
"invisible" files that we have now.  :-)

Thus:

    wiki.d/.flock      -> tmp/flock
    wiki.d/.lastmod    -> tmp/lastmod
    wiki.d/.pageindex  -> tmp/pageindex   (or maybe pageindex.txt)
    wiki.d/.notifylist -> tmp/notifylist  (or notifylist.txt)
    etc.