[pmwiki-users] MultiLanguage --- again (setting default language)

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Mon Feb 5 08:28:31 CST 2007

Hi,

1. i still somewhat desperatly search for a way to define the default
language of a site in a fashion that if there is no (:if userlang
XX:) is in a page, it is clear to the script that the page is in my
default language (German for me). I noticed that (:if userlang XX:)
in SideBar, GroupHeader, etc... do have no effect.

2. In the documentation there is a part i do not understand fully,
maybe someone can clear that up (for me):

> You can put (:selectlang:) anywere in a page to display links to
> the available languages for that page.
> The following parameters can be used:
> page=... to specify the page for which display the links.
> default=... to specify a default page for languages present in the
> $DefaultLanguages but who are not defined in the page (useful to
> direct the user to a homepage).

What does default= set? And how?

3. Also an idea for an improvement (i can not implement myself, cause
then i would have done it), would be to give the ?userlang= links a
css class in order to mark the active one.

Best Regards,
Tom
--

Tom