[pmwiki-users] Function to get list of groups and pages in a specified group

Josh Miller josh at virtualmillers.net
Mon Feb 5 19:48:15 CST 2007

Hello,

I am looking for a function that will return all of the group names in an
existing wiki to an array that I can then access using php.
I'm looking for something like this

Admin
Animals
Main
Plants
Site

I'm trying to import this into a select box.

After that I would also need to know the function to get the list of all
existing pages in a group, so that if I select Animals, I get a list like
this:

Cat
Dog
Fish
Horse
RecentChanges

I scanned through scripts/pagelist.php and either I don't understand it or
the function that I need isn't there.

Thanks for your help.

-Josh
Gouverneur NY