[pmwiki-users] MultiLanguage --- again (setting default language)

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue Feb 6 03:44:09 CST 2007

When looking into my pages file source (using text editor) where (:if
userlang ...:) is present I can see the line
languages=cs,sk,en
before the text:

What about to generate in a new page or edited page (as a ROS event)
such a line with the default language regardless
on the presence of the (:if userlang ...:) markup if in local/config.pgp
languages are defined ?

This would enable language selection and translations of $[phrase] even
if the (:if userlang ...:) is not present
and the (:selectlang:) is in the SideBar or Site.PageHeader.
Am I right?

Has such a functionality be in the PmWiki core ? Or some lines in
local/config.pgp do that job?

Regards,
Jiri

--