[pmwiki-users] Farms question (open_basedir restriction)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 09:54:45 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 02:46:15AM +0100, Tom Lederer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after following the instructions on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/
> WikiFarms, i have put a file in the new directory for the new field:
>
> >  <?php include('../../../httpdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php');
>
> Which is the correct path (also tried absolute path with same
> effect).

In order for wikifarms to work properly one has to use the
absolute path.  I know you've already tried it with the absolute
path and gotten a similar result, but could you provide the
error message/warnings that come back when you use an absolute
path instead of a relative one?  That would help a lot.