[pmwiki-users] Page Text Variables Bug?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 10:07:47 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 07:31:56AM +1100, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

> I've just looked at that page, and found another example that doesn't
> work.
>
> In the "Usage from other pages" section:
> ->{{PmWiki/PageTextVariables}$:Mountain}
> The {{PmWiki/PageTextVariables}$:Mountain} doesn't work.

Should it work?  The correct syntax would be

    ->{PmWiki/PageTextVariables$:Mountain}

In looking at the page it looks as though you and Simon were able
to fix it -- thanks.

We probably need to look at refactoring the PageTextVariables page
a bit -- I think that some of the information relating to
pagelists might belong in the PageLists documentation instead of
the documentation on PageTextVariables.