[pmwiki-users] Annoying HomePage problem (again!)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:25:30 CST 2007

Solved the French "Accueil" issue a while back but here's a more annoying
because more basic problem (also because it may stem from a mistake I made
in a rush):

I opened a new wikigroup with the
$Name = 'HomePage';
but beginning didn't notice that the software fed me a page with the same
name as the group when I begana editing:
Gefeltefish/Gefeltefish
instead of
Gefeltefish/HomePage

No matter how much we like the group name we don't want to see it
twice.Butnow it seems I'm stuck with
it.Can't get it to default to HomePage

Tried this workaround from the experience with Accueil to force the matter,
but even that did not work:
if (preg_match('!^Gefeltefish[./]!', $pagename))
 $DefaultName = 'HomePage';

Is it doomed because I opened Gefeltefish/Gefeltefish without paying
attention?

ANy help appreciated ...

Don