[pmwiki-users] Handy Table of Contents recipe

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 9 12:24:19 CST 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 05:56:59PM -0000, marc wrote:

> I've also moved $HTMLHeaderFmt['handytoc'] into the function (and thus
> removed Markup("handytoc1"), because I like to keep <head> as small as
> possible.

I haven't looked at the recipe details, but does this change
allow (:toc:) to still work even when it appears in a sidebar
and not the main contents?

(Markup functions called from sidebars are unable to manipulate the
contents of the <head> section of output, because by that point
the <head> has already been output.)