[pmwiki-users] i18n housekeeping (was: utf inclusion - odd behavior.)

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue Feb 13 01:17:58 CST 2007

What about

$EnableLanguageFr = 1;
#$EnableLanguageIt = 1;
#$EnableLanguageEs = 1;

What wil then happen with PmWiki/Xx/.XLPageLocal and cookbook translations?

BTW how can I control which XLPage of the same language - or their parts
is to be used?
Two different cookbook recipes can use the same phrase but with
different meaning.
The same can happen in XLPageLocal. Is there any command that could be
placed into the wikipage
do design which section of XLPageLocal (or other XLPage) should be used
preferably?
e.g. (:multilanguage base=XLPageLocal#Actions:) where XLPageLocal contains
##EntryChecking
'OK'  => 'correct',
##Actions
'OK' => 'do it',