[pmwiki-users] Cluster recipe

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Feb 13 02:32:31 CST 2007

On 2/12/07, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
> I've uploaded a new version of the group-cluster recipe:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cluster
>
> This adds $GroupTitle and $GroupTitlespaced page variables.  For the
> most part it's the same as the GroupTitle recipe, in that it looks for
> the (:title :) in various pages, but if it doesn't find those, then it
> will use the last part of the group name as the group title; so, for
> something like Kingdom-Animal-Canine, the $GroupTitle will be "Canine".
>
> Kathryn Andersen
> --
>  _--_|\     | Kathryn Andersen  <http://www.katspace.com>
> /      \    |
>      v     |
> ------------| Melbourne -> Victoria -> Australia -> Southern Hemisphere
> Maranatha!  |   -> Earth -> Sol -> Milky Way Galaxy -> Universe

Hi Kathryn!

Just thought I'd drop a note to say hi.  I'm down in Melbourne righ at
the moment (this week).  First time visit to Australia.  Very nice
city.  Beautiful country.  Friendly people!

Also was wondering if you were interested in taking over maintenance
of the Hg recipe.  I mean, I don't really have time to maintain that
and ZAP, and not really sure we need both versions, though the opt
cleanurls is kind of nice. Of course I could just leave hg up and not
really support it... I don't know.  What do you think?

Cheers,
Dan