[pmwiki-users] detecting minor edit

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 08:47:08 CST 2007

I've searched the list and found the following way to detect minor edit,
in local/config.php line 2, I added

if(@$_POST['diffclass'] == 'minor') { ... ; }

The trouble is that I never ever see anything inside the braces being
executed. In dispair I even added {print 1/0;} to force an error but it
never happens. What am I doing wrong?

Also, can I detect minor edits just for a group, like adding the above
code - when it works - to a local/Group.php file? Ultimately I want
to leave minor edits out of Group.RecentChanges.
Recipe Cookbook/CustomRecentChanges:

if (@$_POST['diffclass'] == 'minor') {
     unset($RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']);
     unset($RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges']);
}