[pmwiki-users] multilanguage redesign

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Feb 14 01:47:34 CST 2007

Good idea. Could be possible to write it as a block markup ?
e.g.
$[
en:hello|
es:hola|
de:hallo|
hello
]

which would enable longer phrases to be better read by author ?

Hm, now I see it is very pagetextvariable-like.
Perhaps if I define
(:enphrase-hello: hello:)
(:esphrase-hello: hola:)
(:dephrase-hello:hello:)
(:xxphrase-hello: default text to be diplayed:)
then $[phrase-hello]  could choose the proper translation.

Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka