[pmwiki-users] adding passwords to a page without breaking old ones

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Feb 14 10:01:02 CST 2007

If I remember correctly, if you add a password to a page, that new
password over-rides the ones set by group and config.php. As in, only
the new one will have access to the page.

Is this correct?

If so, I'll add a PITS entry so we have a way to add [1] a password
without disabling the other ones.

I'm thinking of something like entering ++id:Frank  in the attrib page.

The workaround of creating a group that has access to the page, then
adding to that group, would get cumbersome if there are several pages,
each with unique access.

Cheers!

Sandy

[1] or subtract, while we're at it. Aim high and all that.