[pmwiki-users] multilanguage redesign (was: PageNotFound translation)

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 01:15:46 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Many thanks for the details, they are very helpful.  If anyone
> has anything further to add, now is a good time to do it.  :-)

Here's another good one, Multilanguage within table:

(:table border=1 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0:)
(:cellnr:)
(:if userlang de:)
(:title Willcommen:)
(:cell:)
Q: [++bla bla...++]
(:if userlang en:)
(:title Welcome:)
(:cell:)
Q: [++foo bar...++]
(:if:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cell width=30%:)'''[+ [[DY/|$[groupDY] ]] +]''' [[DY/|Path:/DY/images/logo.gif]]
(:cell:)(:include News/:)
(:tableend:)

results in 3 columns instead of the intended 2 because (:if userlang XX:) is substituted twice by (:table:)
I haven't succeeded refactoring the source so that the first empty column disappears, perhaps it can be
done, but anyway this situation could be improved with new design...