[pmwiki-users] Keeping recipes up to date

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu Feb 15 02:18:25 CST 2007

I have a lot of recipes installed but only 4 lines are displayed by
RecipeUpdates recipe.
Maybe I have old recipes (not having version identification) while there
is the newer version
in PmWiki.org already equipped with version info.

Is it possible to list as well the recipes which are
in the site/cookbook/ directory and make  notes like
- "recipe is included/not included in local configuration files"
- "no version info in local copy"
- "no version info in PmWiki.org copy"
- "no copy  in PmWiki.org "

Jiri