[pmwiki-users] multilanguage redesign (was: PageNotFound translation)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:56:54 CST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, sgp wrote:

> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
>> Many thanks for the details, they are very helpful.  If anyone
>> has anything further to add, now is a good time to do it.  :-)

Hi Patrick,

I missed your initial post, sorry for butting in. I'd just like to ask if
you've considered Right-To-Left (RTL) languages?  (I've probably mentioned
this before, sorry for any duplicate noise:-)

I'll be quite now and I hope than any RTL users out there chime in if
there are any special considerations.

/Christian