[pmwiki-users] URL issue

eyrings06 at comcast.net eyrings06 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 11:35:43 CST 2007

Hi all,

I'm still learning the ropes of PMWiki and have been having some trouble with getting my URL to be shortened.

Originally, it was something like www.domain.org/user/pmwiki/pmwiki.php (no "~" symbol as part of the user)

Using the instructions for Clean URLs in the PMwiki Cookbook, I followed Example #2 to get the site to work as www.domain.org/user.

However, when I click on a menu item (I'm using the default PMWiki skin), the pmwiki/pmwiki.php part shows up again. I don't mind it if the n=Main.HomePage shows up, though, because I know from another well-developed PMWiki site that it's normal.

How can I keep the pmwiki/pmwiki.php from showing? I'm using Firefox.

Thanks.
Adam