[pmwiki-users] "Site Analyzer" can't find analyze.php

Lars Wiberg slartie at southend.dk
Fri Feb 16 05:17:42 CST 2007

Hi,

"Philip Yates" <phil at philipyates.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:45D56315.3090405 at philipyates.com...
> Is there some trick to downloading PHP files that I don't know about?

None. It's just ASCII.

> When I invoke the site analyzer, it says it can find the site but can't
> find
> the script.  But the script is there.

> Why is the analyze site not seeing the analyze.php file in the cookbook
> directory?

On top of my head you could check two things:

1. That the analyze.php file actually contains all the PHP code from the
PMWiki site.
2. That PMWiki actually have read access to the folder and even the file.

I know these things are obvious, but there is a saying about a forest and
some trees.

I just saved analyze.php and tested it on my site. No problems to report.

--
With kind regards,

Lars