[pmwiki-users] Keeping recipes up to date -- updated

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 07:44:19 CST 2007

Friday, February 16, 2007, 5:19:17 AM, Patrick wrote:

> I've also started a page at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecipeMap
> that maps script names to the corresponding recipe page
> (e.g., 'mimetex.php' maps to Cookbook:MimeTex).  This allows
> RecipeCheck to report pmwiki.org version information
> even for those scripts that don't set $RecipeInfo.
> However, the Cookbook.RecipeMap is still incomplete -- if you
> find an older recipe that needs to be mapped, feel free to add it
> to the page or report it here and someone can add it.

the page contains entries for which the php file got a $RecipeInfo
declaration. Any reason for them being on the page? Should they be
removed? For instance:
grouptitle.php       Cookbook:GroupTitle
views.php            Cookbook:ViewModes
togglelink.php       Cookbook:ShowHide

I have not checked through all.
The first two above are standard.
The last is special, as togglelink.php contains:
$RecipeInfo['ToggleLink']['Version'] = '2007-01-06';
but shares the same page as showhide.php on Cookbook.ShowHide, so
naturally RecipeCheck will not find the pmwiki.org page to check.
Any idea what to do in this case? Shall I create a new cookbook page
for this recipe, even though it is closely related to showhide (it
creates links, whereas showhide creates buttons)

Hans