[pmwiki-users] Why PubDirUrl not automatically?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 10:41:31 CST 2007

Hello All,

using a wrapper script from one directory below pmwiki, I find that
PmWiki gets ScriptUrl automatically, but not PubDirUrl.

In detail: I use a file "wiki" with the content
"<?php chdir('pmwiki'); include_once('pmwiki.php');"
and a .htaccess containing
<Files wiki>
  ForceType application/x-httpd-php
</Files>

Besides this, I use $EnablePathInfo = 1; (more on this later).

The resulting URLs look nice enough for me to drop any thought about
URL rewriting.

I don't need to set $ScriptUrl - PmWiki makes the right guess.

But I need to set $PubDirUrl!

Since the files are accessed by different URLs, I don't want to set a
fixed PubDirUrl - it should stay at least relative to ScriptUrl.

Any way to do this?

TIA,

Oliver
--