[pmwiki-users] Bugfix to AuthUserDbase 2.x

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Feb 19 17:47:13 CST 2007

I just had someone report a bug to AuthUserDbase that doesn't allow
users to recover their login after losing their password.  Fixed &
uploaded AuthUserDbase v2.0.1.

It's recommended that people upgrade if they're using 2.0.0

Crisses
--
You know, I better find the person(s) I'm going to settle down with
for the rest of my life very soon; it's taking too long just to