[pmwiki-users] voting on first/last/each in pagelist templates

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 04:01:20 CST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Thus far it looks as though we've narrowed it down to two candidates:
>
> This is a "last call" for votes -- feel free to revisit
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/VoteOnFirstLastMarkup to adjust/change
> your votes if you wish. I plan to be making a final
> decision/implementation over the course of the next couple of days.

As it's a second vote between two finalists, I placed them a ''copy'' of
them at the top of the page, i.e.

 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/VoteOnFirstLastMarkup

I didn't copy the old votes, because someone had pointed out that the
second proposal arrived late. The old votes can of course be seen further
down, so Patrick can still go there and take those votes into
consideration.

/Christian

Proposal 1
>   (:first:)