[pmwiki-users] Search engine page tags

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 05:55:48 CST 2007

On 2/23/07, Dr Fred C <drfredc at verizon.net> wrote:
> How can one set the tags in a pmwiki site to help search engines find a
> pmwiki home page by various key words?  Perhaps this was covered
> somewhere in the pmwiki documentation, but I couldn't find it.

>From http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageDirectives:

(:keywords word1, word2, ...:)
    Identifies keywords associated with the page. These are not
displayed anywhere, but are useful to help search engines locate the
page. (Essentially, this generates a <meta name='keywords'
content='...' /> element in the output.)

That what you were after?  I think it's actually a comma-separated
list of words OR phrases - you could test that.