[pmwiki-users] Forms and redirecting save button

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Sat Feb 24 17:59:07 CST 2007

On 24/02/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> >    After clicking on the save button on the edit form, it it possible to
> >    redirect the browser to a different page?
>
> At present this isn't possible, but it's come up enough that I may
> add this capability in the near future.
>
> The reason I asked is because I want to redirect the user to a email form
prompting them to send an email to notify others that the wiki has been
updated. I don't think Cookbook/Notify is suitable, because I want the user
to be able to excercise discretion about who to and when to send the
emails.  Perhaps this is something that could be added to notify - a user
choice of who to email from the notify list?

In the meantime, does anyone have alternative suggestions for doing this?

Thanks,

Francis