[pmwiki-users] Interfacing bugzilla or similar with pmwiki?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:16:34 CST 2007

Has anyone modified bugzilla to work better with PmWiki?  The reason I'm
asking about bugzilla is that the LyX project uses pmwiki, bugzilla and
TRAC. Someone suggested moving the whole setup over to TRAC (which is an
integrated issue tracker, wiki and repository browser).

So I'm wondering about the possibilities of better integrating bugzilla,
pmwiki and TRAC (i.e. where TRAC is used to browse the repository...)

One think that I'm interested in is being able to easily link from a bug
report entry to a wiki page. (Linking from a wiki page to a bug report is
trivial in PmWiki of course).

Has anyone tried to integrate things like this?

Cheers
/Christian