[pmwiki-users] pagelist template brainstorming

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 15:19:40 CST 2007

--- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to follow up to the dicussion we had
> last
> week regarding sections within pagelist templates...
>
> Based on the voting (and other considerations) I've
> settled on the following directives:
>
>     (:template first:)             - first record
>     (:template last:)              - last record
>     (:template each:)              - each record
>     (:template first {=$Group} :)  - first record in
> group
>     (:template last {=$Group} :)   - last record in
> group
>     (:template defaults ... :)     - default options
> to pagelist
>     (:template nopages:)           - displayed if
> pagelist is empty

May I suggest a minor tweak?  Since we have kept it
generic (not pagelist specific), could we use a
different term for this one:

(:template nopages:)  - displayed if pagelist is empty

Maybe something like:

(:template empty:)  - displayed if list is empty
or
(:template none:)  - displayed if list is empty

-Martin