[pmwiki-users] FoxForum scrunched names in topic heading list

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 16:42:22 CST 2007

Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 9:47:21 PM, Clive wrote:

> I have installed fox forum which is great. The only slight problem is that the
> topic title loses the spaces when presented in the forum list.

> This is a test to see how much you can

> ThisATestToSeeHowMuchYouCan

> It's a little bizarre as it presents that title on the posts / comments page
> fine. The example foxforum page works fine and I cannot see any difference in
> that code. I am also running kind of a blog and XToDo.

The pagelist which produces the forum index of topic pages uses a
format defined on the same page. In it you can see
   [[{=$FullName}|+]]
which produces the link to the page. the + should produce a title by
default (part of pmwiki markup since version ??)
You could try and replace the above link with
   [[{=$FullName}|{=$Title}]]

Hans