[pmwiki-users] Is there page size limit in PmWiki?

Brent Zupp bplotter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 23:50:03 CST 2007

Thanks for taking the time to do the test and make the suggestions, Patrick.

Different skin didn't help. I just switched hosts, so I'll bet it's a
PHP config thing. I'll explore that avenue. Issue seems related to the
files size, which is odd. If I take a few paragraphs out, it displays
fine.

Happy New Year!

Brent

--