[pmwiki-users] zaplogin

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Jan 2 07:18:30 CST 2007

You do have to enable AuthUser if you are wanting to use ZAP's login
and new member registration functions.

AuthUser is no longer required to use the other ZAP modules, however.
HOpe this helps.

BTW, you might want to look at the inlist conditional and snippet
example for either limiting postings to specified members, or banning
specified members from posting.

Cheers,
Dan