[pmwiki-users] How to make a page title to default from a Group.GroupHeader?

hua kerabu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:11:15 CST 2007

Hi,
Using PmWiki 2.1.17 with Gemini skin. What do I need to do to make this work
for pages that belong in a group?
i. I don't want to have Group Link (the one that by default appears at
top-left) displayed
ii. If the page doesn't have (:title Some Title:) it'll pick it up from
Group.GroupHeader (is this correct?) if GroupHeader has (:title Global Group
Title :)

Thanks.

-hua

p.s. I'd like to say thanks to :
i. Patrick for creating PmWiki
ii. HansB for the fabulous Gemini skin
iii. Petko Yotov for his photo gallery recipe (I wish the thumbnails could
display a one liner description ;)