[pmwiki-users] Wikigroup - naming (& getting) the indicated homepage

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:56:45 CST 2007

In a wikigroup config, if I set $Name = 'Something'; and then go to
www.althatstuffintheURL/wikigroup , then shouldn't there be an automatic
redirect to www.althatstuffintheURL/wikigroup/Something ?

It works with HomePage but not when I have a wikigroup with language set to
French and $Name = 'Accueil'; (even though there is already a page created
called Accueil)

I get a prompt to edit www.althatstuffintheURL/wikigroup/wikigroup  (where
"wikigroup" is the name of the wikigroup)

See, for instance:
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/NG-L10n/
automatically retrieves
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/NG-L10n/HomePage
But...
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/ML-L10n/
does not retrieve the page expected, which would be
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/ML-L10n/Accueil
but rather a "no page" notice that would let me create a page I don't need

Accueil is set as the homepage in the latter. Is it maybe not possible to
have something other than HomePage retrieved automatically?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don