[pmwiki-users] Site.AllGroupHeader does not appear?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jan 3 16:07:06 CST 2007

I have a Site.AllGroupHeader  that works on one field:

(:if group TODO*:)
(:include Site.ToDoForm:)
(:ifend:)

But, on another field in any page in group "TODO*"
it does not appear as expected.

Does one need to enable something to all
Site.AllGroupHeader to appear?

I don't recall setting anything special in the field where it works

The difference between the two fields is only this:

one is on the top level of the site

/pmwiki/ 			 # main farm installation
/zap/     			 # Site.AllGroupHeader works in this field
/seva/wiki/ 			# Site.AllGroupHeader does not work in this field?

Also I tried to implement clean URLs on the latter site and am getting

http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/wiki/index.php/Site/AllGroupHeader

but on the site where the Site.AllGroupHead is working I'm just
defaulting to
standard URLs

http://wiki.hindu.org/zap/index.php?n=TODO-Design.1015

Any ideas?