[pmwiki-users] detect new SimpleForum messages

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Sat Jan 6 18:42:10 CST 2007

PM,

I tried to apply the patch but it gave me some error messages.

    [gnuzoo at bevo ~]$ patch -p0 <rsspubdate.patch
    (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
    patching file rss-orig.js
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 155.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 301.
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file rss-orig.js.rej
    [gnuzoo at bevo ~]$

I have put the original "rss.js" renamed to "rss-orig.js"
and the patch file "rsspubdate.patch" you provided
at url:

    http://gnuzoo.org/rss.js.zip

All I need is the patched "rss.js" file.

It is entirely possible that I did not use the patch command
correctly. If so perhaps you could explain that.

Thanks

John