[pmwiki-users] Problems adding my pmWiki to a diffrent ISP

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Mon Jan 8 09:59:06 CST 2007

Anno wrote:
>  > $ScriptUrl = 'http://localhost/www.zendurl.com/pmwiki.php';
>  > $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/www.zendurl.com/pub';
>
> This doesn't look right, should probably be:
>
> $ScriptUrl = 'http://www.zendurl.com/weconsul/pmwiki.php';
> $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.zendurl.com/weconsul/pub';

When I signed up for an account last Friday night I was told I had two
URL's to get to my account:

- www.zendurl.com/weconsul
- weconsul.zendurl.com

Problem was that they where having major problems with their servers.
They have been up and down I do not know how many times.

When I used www.zendurl.com/weconsul My page would display as if their
was no css along with the mentioned errors.

If I used weconsul.zendurl.com I would get redirected to their home page.

This morning I tried weconsul.zendurl.com  again and it now display my
page as it should look like and I can now link to my other pages on the
web site.

The problem I have left is the permissions for wiki.d/.lock and the
recipes that issue writes to files.

I have been away from Linux for to many years to remember the
folder\file permissions schemes. I am going to try what H.Fox
recommendations to resolve.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsul.zendurl.com
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA   http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com