[pmwiki-users] Password protect entire site

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 8 20:05:10 CST 2007

What is the simplest way to lock down an entire site. I want a single
user (me) to be the only one to be able to do anything (reading, source,
delete, etc).

I started to change config.php, but I didn't find a single source for
all valid DefaultPassword[] options, and I don't want to miss any.
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = 'xxxx';
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = 'xxxx';
$DefaultPasswords['delete'] = 'xxxx';
$DefaultPasswords['read'] = 'xxxx';
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'xxxx';

Things being what they are though, I could see some point in the future
that I suddenly want to open a single page or group. So perhaps the new
page stored security might be a better approach.

Suggestions?

  ~ ~ Dave